Rooftop Films returns to Brooklyn Commons Park with four screenings from their Featured Film Program. Bring a friend, grab a chair, and join us under the stars!
7:00 PM Doors Open
8:00 - 9:30 PM Film Screening
- SEPT 15: We Are The Thousand - Fabio wants to convince the Foo Fighters to perform in his little village in Italy. To do that he gathers 1000 musicians to play their song. Learn more & RSVP >>
- SEPT 22: Stop and Go: Two directionless sisters brave a cross-country road trip to rescue their grandmother from a COVID outbreak at her nursing home. Learn More & RSVP >>
- SEPT 29: The Last Days of Gilda: Gilda loves cooking, men, and life. But for her religious neighbors, this self-confident, independent woman is a thorn in the flesh. Learn more & RSVP >>
- OCT 6: Rock Bottom Riser: Fern Silva’s feature debut traverses geology, ethnography and astronomy to weave a tapestry of post-colonialism in the Hawaiian Islands. Learn more and RSVP >>
Health & Safety Protocols:
- Please RSVP to attend a screening via the links above which lead to the Rooftop Films website.
- Before your arrival, you will be asked a series of the CDC’s COVID-19 safety screening questions.
- Upon arrival, Rooftop Films will be checking proof of vaccination.
- Masks will be required while interacting with event staff.
- Chairs will be provided.
- LEARN COMPLETE DETAILS at RooftopFilms.com.
The mission of Rooftop Films is to engage and inspire diverse communities by showcasing the work of emerging filmmakers in outdoor locations, helping filmmakers to produce new films, and renting equipment & supporting film screenings citywide at low-cost to artists, nonprofits and community groups.